Recruitment – basketballpaisley Community Coach
basketballpaisley Community Coach
£9.50 per hour (10 hours per week)
basketballscotland in partnership with basketballpaisley seeks to appoint a committed community coach to work at Reid Kerr College, covering the Renfrewshire areas, promoting and developing participation in Basketball within schools and local community.
You will have experience of both sports development & coaching within a Basketball environment, as well as a relevant academic qualification, minimum of basketballscotland coaching level 2 or UKCC Level 2 Basketball Coaching Qualification.
You will deliver a Basketball Development Plan within Renfrewshire and East Renfrewshire and surrounding communities increasing participation levels in the sport of Basketball, identifying and developing pathways for talented young people and raising the profile of Basketball as a sport for all within the community. Working in partnership with basketballpaisley you will be task managed by basketballpaisley’s management committee and basketballscotland’s Club Development Officer and line managed by basketballscotland’s Head of Communities.
- Increase playing participation in Basketball across all age groups.
- Plan and deliver a strong sustainable youth development programme that fits in with basketballpaisley’s development pathways.
- Work in partnership with a range of agencies to raise the profile of Basketball in the local community.
- Develop and deliver an annual plan of high quality coaching sessions to the local primary and secondary schools within Renfrewshire.
- Assist with recruitment, retention and development of volunteers in the delivery of Basketball activities in accordance with basketballpaisley’s Volunteer Structure.
For the full job Outline, Click HERE
To download an application form, click HERE
For a detailed discussion contact either Jay Runga, Club Development Officer (07720972902) or Lindsay Lang, basketballpaisley Chief Executive, on 07722298391
Regulated Work with Children/Protected Adults:
Where work is considered regulated work with children and/or protected adults, it is an offence to apply if you are barred from working with children and/or protected adults. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme, or undergo a PVG Scheme Update check, prior to a formal offer of employment being made by KA Leisure.
Please note: The cost of PVG Scheme membership/Update check will be met by The Partnership.
For further information on the PVG scheme, please visit www.disclosure.gov.uk.